The Service Coordinator will report to and assist the Service Manager. The Service Coordinator will provide customer assistance to clients with service needs, track services provided, support, coordinate and dispatch service technicians as needed, and process and track service information for future reference. This individual will work with IPS service and install technicians to perform remote high-level troubleshooting for clients in both our Colorado and Massachusetts locations.bThis individual should have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as be highly organized.
- Work in conjunction with the Service Manager intake service projects and provide high-level remote troubleshooting
- Receive and respond to service calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluate service needed, provide service estimates, and coordinate the next steps needed with client and service technician.
- Communicate with component manufactures regarding manufacturing warranty processing for clients and internal IPS tracking.
- Establish proper scopes of work for projects that fall under warranty.
- Maintain proper and transparent records of all service calls, hours, invoicing, and materials.
- Track service costs and client invoicing to aid in updating and maintaining IPS job costing to reflect accurate and transparent service accounting records.
- Utilize Service Fusion properly to ensure complete transfer of information between departments.
- Delegate work to the service technician(s). If necessary, delegate work to electricians and installers in coordination with Operations.
- Work with the project scheduler to provide service schedule transparency by tracking and requesting service jobs on Google Calendar
- Keep service documents up to date, accurate, and stored in the appropriate places.
- Communicate billing details to the accounting department and to the client.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail Usage, Google Drive, and comfortable with online scheduling and tracking platforms.
Preferred Experience: Customer service, Solar PV systems, Monitoring platforms such as SunPower and eGauge, Contracting/construction service coordination experience, Familiarity with QuickBooks, Salesforce, Service Fusion, and Trello.
Full time: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
To apply for the Service Coordinator position, please submit your resume to [email protected]